Simi Hills Golf Course is open for public golf daily. We accept reservations 7 days in advance starting at 8:00 AM and allow those who provide proof of residence in zip codes 93062, 93063, 93064, 93065, 93093, 93094, 93099, 91301 or 91377 to reserve times 8 days in advance starting at 8:00 AM. The clubhouse opens 15 minutes before the first tee time each day and closes 1 hour after dark.
Fee Information (Effective July 1, 2019):
- Junior rates are available daily beginning at 12:00 noon. Junior rates apply to golfers age 7 through 17 and provide a 50% discount on green fees, cart fees and range balls. Juniors cannot drive golf carts at any time (must be age 18 with a valid driver license to drive carts). Children under the age of 7 are not allowed on the course at any time as golfers or spectators.
- Young adult fees are available daily beginning at 12:00 noon. Young adult rates apply to golfers age 18 to 25 with ID and provide a 25% discount on green fees, cart fees and range balls. Golfers must have a valid driver license to drive power carts.
- A discount of 10% is provided to Active military (including Active reserves) when a valid military ID is provided. This discount applies to greens fees, cart fees, range balls and full-price merchandise, (excluding golf ball purchases).
- Fees with Cart are for one golfer in a shared cart. Additional fees apply if solo cart is requested.
- Rental Clubs are available for on-course use for $20 per set ($10 for early twilight or later tee times). No reservations are taken for rental sets.
- The following holidays are observed at Simi Hills (weekend rates apply on these holidays or the observed dates for these holidays): New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (observed on July 3 in 2020), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend (Thursday and Friday), Christmas. Please contact our golf shop if you have questions regarding holiday rates.
|Weekdays (Mon - Fri)||W Cart||Walk|
|Senior (Age 60+)||$38||$24|
|Early Twilight (seasonal)||$43||$31|
|Early Bird Back Nine (first hour of daylight)||$28||$16|
|Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays||W Cart||Walk|
|Early Twilight (seasonal)||$52||$40|
|Early Bird Back Nine (first hour of daylight)||$32||$20|
The driving range opens at dawn and closes approximately 1 hour after dark daily. The range ball dispenser closes 15 minutes before closing time. The range closes early (at the beginning of Sunset rates) on Monday afternoon (except holidays) and opens late (8:00 AM) on Tuesday for normal maintenance. The grass tee is normally available on Mondays and Wednesdays; please call the golf shop for the latest information, particularly during winter weather periods.
Golfers must be age 5 and older to use the driving range. Younger golfers are allowed on the practice putting green. Junior golfers (age 5 - 17) are allowed to purchase range buckets of any size at 50% off the standard rate. Young adults (age 18 - 25) may purchase range buckets at a 25% discount.
Buckets & Pricing:
- Warm-Up (16 balls): $3.00
- Small (32 balls): $5.00
- Medium (64 balls): $8.00
- Large (96 balls): $11.00
- 2 Large (192 balls): $20.00
- $20 Key (5% Discount): $19.00
- $50 Key (10% Discount): $45.00
- $100 Key (15% Discount): $85.00
Golf 'N Bar Specials
The Birdie Bar & Eatery offers several specials in coordination with payment of green fees. All specials are available seven days a week!
KEY FOR A BEER/SODA: When golfers return cart keys to the golf shop, they may choose to obtain a $5 key refund, or, alternatively, receive a receipt entitling them to a pitcher of draft beer or soda at the Bar. Premium draft beers available at discounted rate with the key refund.
BACK NINE & BREAKFAST: Golfers paying to play the back nine during the first hour of each day may include breakfast for an additional fee of just $3. (Check with the golf shop for availability of Early Bird Back Nine Golf.) Breakfast options include:
- Breakfast Burrito
- Hole in One Sandwich
- French Toast Sticks
- Short Stack and Two Eggs, or
- 1 Egg, Bacon/Ham or Sausage & Toast
SUPER TWILIGHT/SUNSET GOLF & MEAL: Golfers playing at Super Twilight or Sunset rates may include a hot dog and 12 ounce draft beer or medium fountain soda for an additional fee of $3.
Twilight & Closing Hours
- Discounts are available at twilight, late twilight, super twilight and sunset daily.
- The times vary during the year according to the schedule below.
- Special early twilight rates are available one hour prior to twilight times, from March 8 - September 30.
- The driving range and golf shop close one and one-half hours after sunset (one hour after dark) nightly.
- The range closes at the beginning of Sunset rates on Mondays for regular maintenance (see hours below).
|2020 Dates||Early Twilight||Twilight||Late Twilight||Super Twilight||Sunset|
|Jan 1 - Jan 31||N/A||12:00 PM||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Feb 1 - Mar 7||N/A||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Mar 8 - Mar 31||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Apr 1 -Aug 31||2:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM||5:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Sep 1 - Sep 30||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Oct 1 - Oct 31||N/A||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Nov 1 - Dec 31||N/A||12:00 PM||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM|