Simi Hills Golf Course is open for public golf daily. We accept reservations 7 days in advance starting at 8:00 AM and allow those who provide proof of residence in zip codes 93062, 93063, 93064, 93065, 93093, 93094, 93099, 91301 or 91377 to reserve times 8 days in advance starting at 8:00 AM. The clubhouse opens 15 minutes before the first tee time each day and closes 1 hour after dark.
- Junior rates are available daily beginning at 12:00 noon. Junior rates apply to golfers age 7 through 17 and provide a 50% discount on green fees, cart fees and range balls. Juniors cannot drive golf carts at any time (must be age 18 with a valid driver license to drive carts). Children under the age of 7 are not allowed on the course at any time as golfers or spectators.
- Young adult fees are available daily beginning at 12:00 noon. Young adult rates apply to golfers age 18 to 25 with ID and provide a 25% discount on green fees, cart fees and range balls. Golfers must have a valid driver license to drive power carts.
- Sunset hours are available one hour after the beginning of Super Twilight rates daily (including holidays). Green fees at Sunset are just $10 - seven days a week!
- Fees with Cart are for one golfer in a shared cart. Additional fees apply if solo cart is requested.
- Rental Clubs are available for on-course use for $20 per set ($10 for early twilight or later tee times). Premium (Mizuno) sets are available for $50 per round. No reservations are taken for rental sets.
- The following holidays are observed at Simi Hills (weekend rates apply on these holidays or the observed dates for these holidays): New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend (Thursday and Friday), Christmas. Please contact our golf shop if you have questions regarding holiday rates.
|Weekdays (Mon - Fri)||W Cart||Walk|
|Senior (Age 60+)||$34||$22|
|Early Twilight (3/13 - 9/30)||$42||$30|
|Early Bird Back Nine||$31||$19|
|Weekends (Sat & Sun) & Holidays||W Cart||Walk|
|Early Twilight (3/13 - 9/30)||$51||$39|
|Early Bird Back Nine||$34||$22|
The driving range opens at dawn and closes approximately 1 hour after dark daily. The range ball dispenser closes 15 minutes before closing time. The range closes early (1 hour after super-twilight) on Monday afternoon (except holidays) and opens late (8:00 AM) on Tuesday for normal maintenance. The grass tee may be closed from mid-autumn through early spring; please call the golf shop for the latest information. The grass tee is available on Mondays and Wednesdays through the summer. Golfers must be age 5 and older to use the driving range. Younger golfers are allowed on the practice putting green. Junior golfers (age 5 - 17) are allowed to purchase range buckets of any size per day at 50% off the standard rate. Young adults (age 18 - 25) may purchase range buckets at a 25% discount.
Buckets & Pricing:
- Warm-Up (15 balls): $2.00
- Small (30 balls): $4.00
- Medium (60 balls): $7.00
- Large (90 balls): $10.00
- 2 Large (180 balls): $19.00
- $20 Key (5% Discount): $19.00
- $50 Key (10% Discount): $45.00
- $100 Key (15% Discount): $85.00
Golf 'N Grill Specials
The Rancho Simi Grill offers several specials in coordination with payment of green fees. All specials are available seven days a week!
KEY FOR A BEER/SODA: When golfers return cart keys to the golf shop, they may choose to obtain a $5 key refund, or, alternatively, receive a receipt entitling them to a pitcher of draft beer or soda at the Grill.
BACK NINE & BREAKFAST: Golfers paying to play the back nine during the first hour of each day may include breakfast for an additional fee of just $3. (Check with the golf shop for availability of Early Bird Back Nine Golf.) Breakfast options include:
- Breakfast Burrito
- Hole in One Sandwich
- French Toast Sticks
- Short Stack and Two Eggs, or
- 1 Egg, Bacon/Ham or Sausage & Toast
SUPER TWILIGHT/SUNSET GOLF & MEAL: Golfers playing at Super Twilight or Sunset rates may include a hot dog and 12 ounce draft beer or medium fountain soda for an additional fee of $3.
Twilight & Closing Hours
- Discounts are available at twilight, super twilight and sunset daily.
- The times vary during the year according to the schedule below.
- Special early twilight rates are available one hour prior to twilight times, from March 11 - September 30.
- NEW: Sunset rates effective one hour after Super Twilight!
- The driving range and golf shop close one and one-half hours after sunset (one hour after dark) nightly.
- The range closes one hour after the beginning of Super Twilight on Monday for regular maintenance (see hours below).
|Dates||Early Twilight||Twilight||Super Twilight||Sunset|
|Jan 1 - Jan 31||N/A||12:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM|
|Feb 1 - Mar 10||N/A||1:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Mar 11 - Mar 31||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Apr 1 -Aug 31||2:00 PM||3:00 PM||5:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Sep 1 - Sep 30||1:00 PM||2:00 PM||4:00 PM||5:00 PM|
|Oct 1 - Oct 31||N/A||1:00 PM||3:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Nov 1 - Dec 31||N/A||12:00 PM||2:00 PM||3:00 PM|