Simi Hills welcomes your online tee time reservations! By booking your reservations online you have 24-hour access to all available tee times per the policies:
- Simi Valley and Oak Park residents (zip codes 93062, 93063, 93064, 93065, 93093, 93094, 93099, 91301, 91377) who have registered at the golf course are able to make tee time reservations up to 8 days in advance, beginning at 8:00 am.
- All other golfers are able to make tee time reservations up to 7 days in advance, beginning at 8:00 am.
- Resident online reservations: You must be registered as a resident at the golf course prior to attempting to book online as a resident. You need to create a profile in order to have access to 8 day in advance reservations.
- Reservations that have been made online while logged in to your account can be canceled online. All other tee time cancellations and player count adjustments need to be made by calling the pro shop. Please call (805) 522-0803 x3 at least 48 hours in advance with changes to player count or cancellations.
- Reservations are allowed for parties of two to four players. Reservations for single players can be made by calling our golf shop, or can be booked online if a twosome or threesome has reserved a time, allowing a single golfer to book with them. Fivesomes are not allowed at any time.
- Only 2 carts will be given out per tee time. If you are joining a group as a single and want to ride you will be sharing a cart with a member of that group. Any additional carts needed for a tee time will be $17 per person.
- In order to tee off at the assigned time, all players should be checked in and paid in the pro shop at least 15 minutes prior to the confirmed tee time. If you are running late, please call us, and we will do our best to adjust tee times in order to accommodate you once you arrive. Tee times will not be held if you are late and other golfers are standing by to fill your tee time.
- Cancellations and player count adjustments should be made at least 48 hours in advance of your tee time. Online reservations can be canceled by accessing your tee time reservation profile and clicking on Reservation History. All tee times can be canceled or player counts adjusted by calling the golf shop during regular hours.
- Reservations for four or more tee times are considered group outings and should be made through our tournament director. Tee times for more than 8 golfers require a credit card guarantee. Tee time adjustments for such groups should be made no less than 48 hours in advance to avoid cancellation charges.
- CLICK HERE to view our rates and fees information
Having trouble finding a tee time? Click the "Tee Time Waitlist" button above, and we will notify you based on all the preferences you enter!