Simi Hills Golf Course is currently closed in response to the State's Stay at Home order. Once the course has resumed operations, our online tee time reservations will again be available. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Simi Hills welcomes your online tee time reservations! By booking your reservations online you have 24-hour access to all available tee times per the policies:
- Simi Valley and Oak Park residents (zip codes 93062, 93063, 93064, 93065, 93093, 93094, 93099, 91301, 91377) who have registered at the golf course are able to make tee time reservations up to 8 days in advance, beginning at 8:00 am.
- All other golfers are able to make tee time reservations up to 7 days in advance, beginning at 8:00 am.
- Resident online reservations: You must be registered as a resident at the golf course prior to attempting to book online as a resident. You need to create a profile in order to have access to 8 day in advance reservations.
- Reservations that have been made online while logged in to your account can be canceled online (just click on Your Profile). All other tee time cancellations and player count adjustments need to be made by calling the pro shop. Please call (805) 522-0803 x3 at least 48 hours in advance with changes to player count or cancellations.
- Reservations are allowed for parties of two to four players. Reservations for single players can be made by calling our golf shop. Fivesomes are not allowed at any time.
- Cancellations and player count adjustments should be made at least 48 hours in advance of your tee time. Online reservations can be canceled by accessing your tee time reservation profile and clicking on Reservation History. All tee times can be cancelled or player counts adjusted by calling the golf shop during regular hours.
- Reservations for four or more tee times are considered tournaments and should be made through our tournament director. Tee times for more than 8 golfers require a credit card guarantee. Tee time adjustments for such groups should be made no less than 48 hours in advance to avoid cancellation charges.
- All tee times booked online require a valid credit card. We would like to ensure our customers that when entering your information, you are using a secure URL. We use 128 Bit SSL Data Encryption, but do not show this in your browser because of 'Framing' that takes place to provide seamless integration with our tee time reservation software.
- CLICK HERE to view our rates and fees information.